John Lewis Wedding Insurance Promotional Codes Available:
Our discount codes are the latest available from John Lewis and are up-to-date and checked today
John Lewis wedding insurance have been protecting weddings for decades and have tailored the levels of cover they provide to suit all weddings. A wedding should be filled with tears of joy and if all goes according to plan, no doubt the wedding will be the most memorable day of your life. However things can and do go wrong, whether it be a catering cancellation, wedding cake problems or suit or dress issues. Protecting your big day early, even before deposits are paid, will give you the peace of mind and a worry free experience knowing that John Lewis wedding insurance are there to help and reimburse should it be needed. There are 6 levels of cover for both weddings and civil partnerships all with varying amounts of cover providing just the right level of protection when you need it. It should never happen, however, with issues out of our control be smart and protect your special day.
- Click “Click to Get this Deal” to view the deal or copy a code from icompareweddinginsurance.co.uk
- Click the “Get a quote” to choose your level of cover for “What is your wedding budget”
- Select Yes or No to the question “Is your wedding being held in the UK?”
- Select your Policy and then click the “Continue” button at the bottom of the screen
- Put a tick in the “I understand these exclusions and I want to proceed to purchase this policy” and click “Next Step”
- Fill in your personal details, your partner’s and the wedding date etc.
- Here you will be able to enter your promo code if necessary shown in the screen shot below.
- All discounts will be applied on your premium so you can continue to complete the transaction.
John Lewis Wedding insurance FAQ’s
Question: How long before my wedding should I take out a Wedding Insurance policy?
Answer: Take out you cover as soon as you’ve paid for any part of the event, this is so your deposits are covered. John Lewis Finance allows wedding insurance to be taken out up to two years before the wedding date.
Question: Will John Lewis Finance cover weddings abroad?
Answer: Yes, however this is an optional extra and should be selected as your cover option when choosing your Policy level. Please note that this cover does not cover your overseas travel and separate travel insurance should be taken out. John Lewis finance also offer travel insurance, for more details click here – John Lewis Travel Insurance.
Question: How do I make a claim?
Question: Will I have to pay an excess when I claim and if so how much?
Answer: When making a claim you will need to pay an excess of £50 on all claims except Legal Expenses which do not have an excess.
Question: Can I cancel or change my policy?
John Lewis offer a 14 day cooling off period. You have up to 14 days after receiving your policy documents to change your mind and get a full refund, as long as you haven’t already made a claim and your wedding hasn’t taken place.