Wedinsure Wedding Insurance
- Nine levels of cancellation cover
- Wedding Insurance Abroad at no Extra Cost
- Nil Excess on Cancellation
- £2m Personal Liability for the Wedding Couple and their Guests
- Marquee and Ceremonial Sword Extra
Wedinsure Review – Wedding Insurance
We have 9 levels of cover to cater for weddings starting from £7,500 up to £70,000, and with prices starting from as little as £29, it’s a small price to pay for added peace of mind and financial protection. All prices below include insurance premium tax (IPT).
Wedinsure Wedding Insurance is one of the larger dedicated wedding insurance providers and offers nine levels of cover. This is good as you will find a policy that fits your wedding without having to pay for unnecessary options and cover that you simply don’t need. How much will it cost? well that depends on how much you are planning to spend on your wedding in total. Remember, wedding insurance is a single one-off payment and is a simple and cost effective way to protect your wedding.
Another nice feature with Wedinsure policies is absence of excesses on the main sections of cover including cancellation, curtailment, rearrangement and failure of suppliers…oh and also personal accident. You would think this is standard across most wedding insurance providers, however this is not the case – well done Wedinsure.
Wedinsure will also cover your overseas wedding and with no additional fee. If you are having a marquee or ceremonial sword this will cost extra, this is the same for all insurance providers.
What about personal liability cover, Wedinsure have this covered with £2 million of cover not just for the wedding couple but also their guest.
Wedinsure allow you to take out their wedding insurance up to two years before the wedding date. Why is this important? well this means that you can protect your wedding as soon as you start the planning, protecting deposits and any part payments.
If you have already paid deposits don’t worry! Wedinsure will cover any payments made prior to purchasing the insurance. You also have 14 days to cancel your policy starting on the day you receive your policy documents if you decide not to proceed with the insurance policy from Wedinsure.
Wedinsure’s policies also cover civil ceremonies and receptions as standard. Remember for both weddings and civil ceremonies only one ceremony and reception is covered and must be specified when you purchase the insurance.
To read full details of Wedinsure’s policy documents please click on the links below.
Policies purchased on or after 25/05/2018
What is insured?
- Sums insured (dependant on tier selected –please see policy schedule)
- Financial Failure of wedding services suppliers
- Ceremonial attire
- Wedding gifts (inc cash and vouchers)
- Rings, flowers, attendants gifts & cake
- Wedding cars & transport
- Photography & videos
- Essential document indemnity (for weddings abroad)
- Personal liability
- Guest personal liability
- Personal accident
- Legal expenses
Optional covers if purchased include:
- Marquee Extension
- Ceremonial Swords Extension
- Personal Liability Extension to £5m
What is not insured?
- Your disinclination to go through with the wedding
- There is no cover if you or anyone else upon whose health the wedding depends: Acts against medical advice.
- Suffering any medical condition for which they have received treatment or advice in the 12 months prior to the purchase of the policy or for which they are awaiting results of tests or medical investigations.
- Have a medical condition for which they have received a terminal prognosis.
- Suffer anxiety, stress or depression(unless admitted as a hospital inpatient).
- Commit or attempt to commit of injure themselves intentionally.
- Pregnancy or childbirth except for related serious medical complications where the expected date of delivery is more than two months after the wedding date.
Any claim caused by adverse weather or natural catastrophe where there were warnings of adverse weather or natural catastrophe in the public domain at the time of purchasing this policy.
- Any loss occurring as the result of the wedding services supplier becoming bankrupt, put into liquidation or administration within 10 days of the purchase of the policy.
- Events or circumstances of which you were aware or that were in the public domain at the time of buying this policy.
- The excess as detailed in your policy documents.
Wedinsure Promotional Codes and Voucher Codes:
Wedinsure promotional codes can be entered in the promotional code box shown in the screen shot below.
There are currently no Wedinsure Promotional Codes available.